Superscape VPS 24/7
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

S.N.G Fight Pits Event - Friday

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pixma

S.N.G Fight Pits Event - Friday Empty
PostSubject: S.N.G Fight Pits Event - Friday   S.N.G Fight Pits Event - Friday EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 7:16 pm

S.N.G Fight Pits Event - Friday 429sngclan

Hello all, this friday ( the 13th ) S.N.G will be holding their first big event. We will be doing 10 rounds in fight pits, and hope to get alot of people there. Aswell, the best players will be getting rewards. When you are there, all SuperScape rules and Admins / Mods rules.

We're looking for about 25 - 35 people, but if we can, get more. The people leading the event will be, Pixma, Adapt, and ANY admins / mods. Prizes are listed below.

First place: 950M Cash - No substitute.
Second Place: 500M Cash - Saradomin God Sword OR Dragon Fire Shield
Third Place: 250M Cash - Dragon Fire Shield - OR Dragon Chainbody

(All PayOuts will be made by Pixma)

Time: 8:15PM Pacific Standard Time *PST*. Time is subject to change within 30 minutes.

To signup, please visit: www.sngclan.forumotion.com/forum.htm and post in the event thread.

Thank you,
Pixma
Shits N' Giggles Clan
Back to top Go down
pixma

PostSubject: Re: S.N.G Fight Pits Event - Friday   S.N.G Fight Pits Event - Friday EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 1:11 am

I'd like to add, Unique is not eligiable for a prize. I've talked about it with S.N.G Leaders. He may still attend the event, we cannot stop that.
Back to top Go down
Arthas

Arthas

PostSubject: Re: S.N.G Fight Pits Event - Friday   S.N.G Fight Pits Event - Friday EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 7:36 am

Why is uniique not eligiable Please explain?
Back to top Go down
pixma

PostSubject: Re: S.N.G Fight Pits Event - Friday   S.N.G Fight Pits Event - Friday EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 4:41 pm

Hello

Unique is not able to participate because he continued to mess with the owners of S.N.G, aswell farcast while PKing (wich isn't why we did this, but it doesn't help).

As we said, he can still play but cannot get a prize.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: S.N.G Fight Pits Event - Friday   S.N.G Fight Pits Event - Friday Empty

Back to top Go down

S.N.G Fight Pits Event - Friday
Page 1 of 1